I’ve spent the last hour preparing myself for this coming year, what I’ve been calling 20.12, by writing a personal mission statement to help guide my way on this next journey around the sun. So, as we say goodbye to 2011, I thought it’d be fitting to take a moment to reflect on the past year. Here are some of my highlights, in no particular order.
- I completed my 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification and teach a weekly yoga class at YouTube.
- I sailed the high seas with 2,000 of my closes friends on Jam Cruise.
- I held my newly-born nephew.
- I let go of the last remnants of things I’d been holding onto from my marriage.
- I spent a week in Black Rock City, NV for the 20th annual Burning Man Festival
- I traveled to Brazil, Argentina, New Orleans, Boston, Toronto, Chicago, Honduras, Mexico and New York.
- I met Hillary.
- I went to my second Jazz Fest in New Orleans. It was a touch classy.
- I have identified myself as a Pantheist.
- The High Rollers won the WAKA SF Kickball Championship.
Thank you for a wonderful year, 2011. I look forward to enjoying everything that 20.12 has to offer. Happy New Year, Ethernet!